[Nolug] Fwd: Linux User Group

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:09:18 -0500

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Linux User Group
Date: Tuesday September 20 2005 00:40
From: Marc Smith <smith.marc@gmail.com>
To: joey@joeykelly.net

Joey,

My Name is Marc Smith. I am the President of GOLUM ( Group of Linux Users
Memphis). I am Glad to see your sites are back up and running.

If you or any of your members need Hosting space or help getting websites
back up please let me know and our Group will be glade to help you.

Also,

Our group has started a effort here in Memphis to Support the Victims of
Katrina that made it to Memphis. We have been getting Donations from local
business of old computer equipment and setting it up in the shelters here in
Memphis. We were able to get Road Runner to donate Internet connections for
these computers.

I would like to discuss how our group my assist your group in any recover
efforts that you might be planning. We might be able to support your members
that lost computer equipment. We have been donated a lot of computer
equipment to help with our efforts here in Memphis.

Please feel free to contact me.

Marc Smith
President GOLUM, Inc. 501(c)3

Work 901-495-7472 (8-5)
Cell 901-849-7582 ( any time)

Smith.marc@gmail.com

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL