RE: [Nolug] Area DSL providers

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:40:33 -0600

Hi Chris.

Verizon and Sprint don't sell ADSL in this area, unfortunately.

The BellSouth ADSL Lite (256K/128K) won't be around much longer. The FCC
doesn't consider it "broadband" hence BellSouth has decided to stop offering
it. I believe that this takes effect Nov 15 2005, but if you already have it
you can keep it till Nov 15 2006, from what I understand.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com