Re: [Nolug] BellSouth Wants to Rig the Internet

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:04:00 -0600

John Souvestre wrote:
> Hi Brett.
>
> I forgot about the Internet Cafes. Yes! And I have two of them as my
> customers. I wonder for how much longer...
>
> John

Well, I know that Zotz is one of your customers (thank you traceroute)
and I know for a fact that they won't be dropping you anytime soon...
They have three or four computer terminals that they let people use.

I know that most of the cafes/bars that have internet access use it for
more than just giving the customers access. One place on Decatur uses
it to keep their sanity - ie., playing WoW when the number of customers
is low, ordering, etc.

Jeremy