Re[2]: [Nolug] server distro considerations

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:28:44 -0600

For free, we like CentOS. Yes, I repeat myself often.

By the way, when I say "we", that's four consultants at Puryear IT. We
brought on our newest consultant last month, and we are enjoying a
robust business for Linux, IdM, and directory services here in
Louisiana. So, Louisiana does have people that want to buy Linux. :)

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm