RE: [Nolug] OT: Windows Data replication Software

From: David John <djohn_at_archdiocese-no.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:46:24 -0500

If you have oodles of cash, NSI Doubletake <http://www.doubletake.com> will
do this for you (according to their sales lady). I've never used it though.

If you're using Windows 2003 R2, DFS supposedly has been greatly improved.

David John

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:35 PM

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.