Re: [Nolug] Who usually shows up for meetings?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 18:13:30 -0600

>> There are drawbacks from a good social care system..... Social
>> Leeches..... Especially from Northern and Eastern African countries.
>> Those are the ones bleeding into the country with an excuse of Political
>> asylum and as a return they bring Murder, Rape, Violent gangs, stuff
>> normal to their society.
>> http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/08/changed_overnig.php
> Be careful what you write, Petri. There are millions of people who
> would instantly read it as racist, and millions more who would use
> it to confirm their biases.
I think in some level, those people are entitled to their opinion/bias.
Then after reading the link above and completely ignoring the fact that
it has nothing to do with race, but instead of society and culture,
there is absolutely nothing I or anybody can do about such an idiotic
attitude. I prefer to ignore such people since nothing can fix them.
...oops, now I offended someone.... no biggie. I'm equal opportunity
offender. (All my black friends know that and it amuses them.....) There
are people from many other countries such as Vietnam, and Turkey living
in Finland working doing business and contributing to the society like
majority there does. They don't like the violent stuff any more than I do.

Yes, I know racism is a big deal over here and its just stupid to keep
such thing alive (IMHO). I believe that among many other negative things
are closely tied to the poor education. That is something I do not want
for my son. I can't say good education does not exist here, but it is
not in a range of affordable.

The other thing could be that I believe often writings on the net, give
completely misunderstood image about a person. Ha! Guilty as
charged...... I get misunderstood frequently...... Perhaps it it my
poor writing using a strange language with more exceptions than rules. :-)

Petri