Re: [Nolug] I have a lot to contribute to the world.

From: Ben Bullard <benbullard79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:53:36 -0500

Ok, thanks. That's helping me get over the mental block and get started
playing around. I've also used Scroogle to come up with these:

http://webdevelopersjournal.com/articles/linux_web_server.html

http://linuxreviews.org/webdesign/001_Your_First_Web_Page

http://www.w3schools.com/

http://www.oswd.org/

So I'm getting started. The world clearly needs another half fast web
designer... And according to the court appointed psychiatrist I'm
already certified.

Thanks,
Ben Bullard

My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me since I changed the competition to kick boxing.