Re: [Nolug] Mac OS X to make an appearance at the next meeting.... maybe.

From: the Professor <nyghtgolem_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:23:05 -0600

> (YES, OS X will be my platform of choice due to the better hardware)

This is an interesting comment.

You see, you must be the only person that holds this opinion. Apple is
quite upset with Motorola for failing to provide hardware that can keep up
with Intel. They are so upset that the next version of MacOS is seriously
being considered for deployment on PC hardware. So, if the hardware is
better, why is Apple so upset with Motorola? Personally, I agree that the
software runs much more stably than M$ but that doesn't take much. I think
that the decision to run on PC hardware comes many moons too late. They
should have done it a number of years ago.

~