Re: [Nolug] Web-based ticket systems

From: Jimmy Hess <mysidia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:26:07 -0500

On 6/21/12, Mischa D. Krilov <rossum@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking around for a trouble ticket system and I want to solicit
> your opinions. Does anyone have any notably good or bad experiences? I

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue_tracking_systems
I think there are almost as many Bug Tracking/Help Desking/Ticketing
systems in existence as e-mail clients.

Best to have a clear idea of what kind of items you are tracking, and
what your real functional requirements are.

More features and customizability is not always better, when
complexity is increased beyond a tolerable level for the intended
usage.

--
-JH