Re: [Nolug] Need new internet service...

From: David <davisparbuckle_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:23:19 -0600

Charles, you are absolutely right. But how can it be abuse when the DHCP server is "giving" you the business addresses you are "suppossed" to pay for? Or would that be entrapment, just to scare some LUG members who are speaking in theory. (I never said that I "borrowed" addresses, I was speaking hypotetically for the purpose of having a mailing list in the first place, dialogue. What I said was for novelty purposes only. ;-) I don't advocate cracking or stealing but when your own equipment is working against you, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Dave
Just a regular guy,
Who is very observant