RE: [Nolug] which cable modem to buy?

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:43:32 -0600

Hmm....

What are those new features beyond docis 1.0?
Are there any features that might limit/restrict my online experience?
How about all the voice features of 1.1. Would Cox actually be able to
provide me a phone line through my cable modem? (I've been waiting for that
feature to show up in this country.)