RE: [Nolug] WIN98SE ICS Server, Linux Client Help

From: Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:29:59 -0800 (PST)

1. I cannot use a linux firewall/nat at the moment
until i get an
ethernet modem. (The modem bellsouth gives is usb
unless you request
an ethernet modem. cost $150)
2.) this setup is only temporary to get rig of my
stupid windows
proxy until i get a linux firewall setup up.
3.) My family wouldn't be too happy with trading
providers.
4.) Believe me i am all for a linux firewall / nat
box.