RE: RE: [Nolug] WIN98SE ICS Server, Linux Client Help

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:58:32 -0600

A friend of mine got decent modem from BS without a need to specify
anything. It has an ethernet port and DHCP server.
I was surpriced about it's configurability. (browser based) Practically all
you need is a switch after that and there's your home networking.

I already had cable/dsl router there so all I had to do is put the DSL modem
into the pass-through mode and have router to handle ports etc.....

I believe it is one of the latest Alcatel