Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:22:03 -0600

"Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@yahoo.com> writes:

I nominate Brett for organzing and running the next NOLUG meeting.
Learn by doing. It is the UNIX way.

I'm serious, by the way.

There are lots of websites on running a LUG. there's even a HOWTO.
BRLUG is not as organzied as you think. It just has a few strong
individuals who take a leadership role and make sure that things
happen.