Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:42:25 -0600

Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:

You guys have done some events as well. an installfest or demo day
I believe. Tell the group here, if you would, how that was organized.

Didn't realize you were still lurking here. It's good to see you.
One of these days I want to make it back to a brlug meeting. (it's been
about 3 years since I went to one of those )