[Nolug] VNC Client on linux to connet to symantec VPN

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:41:59 +0000

I have a Symantic VPN setup on multiple machines and networks for clients
and at the office, I use Redhat 9.0 and Windows XP dual boot on my laptop. I
want to do away with XP but in order to do that I would need to get a vnc
client to work with the symantic vpn. I mainly need it to connect to our
AS/400's. I have looked on many different Linux VNC sites but none of them
seem to work. Any input would be nice
Thanks,
Jeff Lee