[Nolug] Finding a new hard drive in Redhat9

From: Retrolin_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:37:22 -0400

sorry about so many messages as I have just said, I am VERY new with linux. Ok. I got a second hard drive, and I have all my MP3's on it. I use it in windows to listen to music, and now I want to use it in Linux as well. It is in NTFS file system so I figured that is why I can't find it under disk management so I downloaded a new kernel to support NTFS and installed it http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-ntfs/ however, I am sensing that I cannot just go to disk management and find the drive and use it. I am really lost as to how to add the drive. I was reading up on it, and I found a few things where it says to enter the drive name? if adding the drive requires me to do that, how do I get the drive name? thank you in advance
Michael