Re: [Nolug] VoIP routers for $70 and a little work

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:09:56 -0500 (CDT)

>> The world is changing!
>> We do not call to places anymore. Instead we call to people.
>
> Not yet. You call most phone numbers, and you get a place,
> not a person.

Here in US, things run behind from the rest of the world. Especially in
mobile phone systems and services. Even in many countries considered as
"third world" mobile networks are more extensive than land lines.

Currently my company is providing mobile services and testing new services
with operators in several latin and south american countries and some are
really far ahead from what we can do here in US. This is a good hub for
the operations though.

Petri
WOLU