Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:55:12 -0400

"Dustin Puryear" <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:

> This brings up a good point about too much technology. I was listening to a
> news program (either WJBO or WRKF here in Baton Rouge) and they were
> discussing ADD and ADHD and its causes.

Related to the study you mention, a more extensive study found that
for every hour of TV a child watched on average every day, they were
10% more likely to develop ADD. Which, I suppose, means that if a
child watches 10 hours of TV a day on average, they have a likelihood
of 100% of developing ADD.

Mark.

--
A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons
is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also.