Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:42:35 -0500

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 22:55 -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> "Dustin Puryear" <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:
>
> > This brings up a good point about too much technology. I was listening to a
> > news program (either WJBO or WRKF here in Baton Rouge) and they were
> > discussing ADD and ADHD and its causes.
>
> Related to the study you mention, a more extensive study found that
> for every hour of TV a child watched on average every day, they were
> 10% more likely to develop ADD. Which, I suppose, means that if a
> child watches 10 hours of TV a day on average, they have a likelihood
> of 100% of developing ADD.

Do you remember where you saw that study?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
Thanks to the good people in Microsoft, a great deal of the data
that flows is dependent on one company. That is not a healthy
ecosystem. The issue is that creativity gets filtered through the
business plan of one company.
Mitchell Baker, "Chief Lizard Wrangler" at Mozilla