Re: [Nolug] cox new orleans outage? - Cause and Explanation

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:44:08 -0400

-ray <ray@ops.selu.edu> writes:

> I wouldn't be surprised if naked DSL costs $10-$15 more than DSL
> bundled w/voice.

Maybe $10 -- my understanding is that no-frills phone service (which a
phone company has to offer) costs $15/month and that includes voice.

It seems like taking voice out of the equation would make it cheaper,
but, then, I'm not a phone company.

Mark.

--
A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons
is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also.