Re: [Nolug] Community project: Mail/web server for Mischa DAY TWO

From: Charles Cox <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:58:01 -0600

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 12:53, Scott Harney wrote:
thats why I want to use rollernet.us to accept the mail then I will setup my
smtp to run on port 2525 or whatever ?

I loaded squirrelmail and it seems to be all there.I go to make a folder for
sent etc and it will not allow it.

Joey told me I need to make a virtual host for the mail server.How would setup
look for something like this?

I would also like to get my ftp to work?

I seem to be all over the place trying to make something work.....lol

Thanks, Charles