Re: [Nolug] Cox Problem

From: Matthew Landry <mhlandry_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:30:52 -0500

Joey Kelly wrote:
> On Wednesday March 30 2005 08:25, John Souvestre spake:
>
>>Hello Charles.
>>
>>Any idiot with traceroute could see the problem was in Atlanta. Your own
>>people confirmed it when they closed the ticket. CommTech merely relayed
>>the info.
>>
>>Yes, it would seem that you don't know what is going on.
>>
>>John
>

> Time to play nice on the list, guys.
>
> Thread over. Take it off-list.
>
> Thanks.

Can I mention that me, and two of my friends got booted from PS2 online
and GAIM at the same time 3 times in a row?

Who can I call about this? Its obviously not my network, bc it's
happening to 3 of us and one of the guys lives in Baton Rouge.

All my complaints seem to fall on deaf ears. What can I do?

- Matt