[Nolug] Area DSL providers

From: Christoph <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:07:25 -0600

Currently I have (or, rather, had until BellSouth @*&^$@#'d
everything up for me) Eatel as my DSL provider. Apparently,
they are discontinuing that service in my area. For the last 2
months, I've been fighting BS (apt abbreviation) tooth and nail
over getting new service. And on top of that, they screwed up
my existing Eatel service and now I have no DSL whatsoever,
not even through to the end of the period for which Eatel was
going to continue providing DSL.

So now that I"m absolutely furious with BellSouth, I'm loathe
to give them my business. I'm curious if anyone knows of any
other good DSL providers in the area? That offer service on
the northshore? I know some of you may offer cable as a
suggestion but I'd rather stick with DSL.

thnx,
Christoph