Re[2]: [Nolug] server distro considerations

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:36:56 -0600

Dude, I so remember that! I was in high school with a friend of mine,
Jason, and he was the one with the 486. So we bought Slackware,
installed it via a million floppies, and spend several days figuring
out how to manually configure XFree86. Ah, memories.. ;-)

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm