Re: [Nolug] Android phone apps for Linux cmdline geeks

From: Mischa D. Krilov <rossum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:35:21 -0500

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Philip Amadeo Saeli <psaeli@zorodyne.com>wrote:

> BTW, I still have an old Palm Tungsten E2 that has my PIM apps on it.
> The hardware is failing, but it still works. I would like to move the
> PIM data from that to the new phone.

I haven't moved data out of Palm since before Katrina. IIRC, you sync to
Palm Desktop (or whatever), then use something (last time I did this, it
was an old version of Outlook) to import the .pdb files. A bit of searching
found a few solutions- this one's free http://www.palm2csv.com/, this one's
for pay: http://www.dba2csv.com/

Crazy, here's something to run Palm OS apps on Android:
http://www.styletap.com/product_android.php