How the media controls society (was Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:04:41 -0500

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 16:36 -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy@yahoo.com> writes:

[snip]
> Screamin' Howard Dean's campaign put together a suite of Open Source

This *really* irks me.

For all the lots and lots of ngative coverage The Scream got (from
all kinds of media), we know now that people who were there didn't
think it was so weird outburst.

Unless........ there was a conspiracy by The Left Wing Media to
sink Dean's campaign, because he wouldn't play their game. Yeah,
that's it, A Vast Media Conspiracy!!!!!!!!